Zune not syncing all albums chosen?

Sicarius123

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
No idea what's going on, I've tried deleting all music and resyncing several times now, and made sure the albums are actually playable in zune.

When choosing say 10 albums to sync in zune, it will only sync four. If I select the albums that wont sync individually and try to sync them, the percentage completed will appear syncing one album, but will not end up with the album on the phone.

All our music is ripped from hard copy CD's.

Has anyone had this problem before? Brand new Lumia 800 I've picked up for the missus. I tried syncing 80 albums earlier (not too much for the phone) and only got 25.

Rodolfo#WP

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
I have only run into syncing limitations when I am running out of storage space on my 36.9GB Focus install. I presume it is not a Sync settings issue for you -it sounds like you are doing manual syncs. Do auto-syncs work any differently? Is there any pattern to which albums won't sync? Do you have enough storage space on the 800?

Sicarius123

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I ended up working it out. Well not really, but working around it. I found a discreet little errors link on the phone page in zune, the error report number reflects that the data may of moved or cannot be found. Utter crap because I can play the songs in zune with no problem. But deleting from zune then re-adding let the albums sync.

Kind of annoying but at least it wasn't too hard to fix.

MattLFC

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Ah, yet another Zune problem. Having to find "workarounds" to get it to just freaking work?!! What a crock of ****e, waste of your time, not worth the hassle. Microsoft, please kill Zune!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers