who still has a zune HD player and still uses it

cowboy620

Banned
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I still have and use my Zune HD 64 GB version still works great.
But still love my red 920,but not sure about the Xbox music service? At least though Zune software it allows you to fix song Info if it shows unknown artists you can't customize Xbox music to add the correct artists and song Info.

I have A lot of tracks from my old Napster days on cd and if I have to redo my desktop that means I have to rip all my CDs all over again so I have to use Zune to enter all the artists and album/song Info.

But I since have fixed all those Tracks and have them on my WD live duo 6tb drive.
I think Microsoft should have just rebranded Zune to Xbox music.

I still have my original Zune acct with the 10 song credits a month. Anybody else still have 1?
:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
"Microsoft should have just rebranded the Zune software". Nothing more needs to be said. I'm currently considering buying a WP7 Samsung Focus on eBay just to get back the flawless music experience I had prior to switching to WP8.

jaj324

Banned
May 12, 2012
Visit site
Still have my original 30G Zune from Christmas 2006, my little 8g iPod looking Zune and my Zune HD. Still use all 3.
Sent from my AT&T Cali Blue HTC 8x using Board Express

shlomo80

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
"Microsoft should have just rebranded the Zune software". Nothing more needs to be said. I'm currently considering buying a WP7 Samsung Focus on eBay just to get back the flawless music experience I had prior to switching to WP8.

Do it. I bought used unlocked Lumia 800's for the same use.

It kills me though that I don't / can't use the media features of my main handsets. However I don't like the iTunesness of iOS, and Android is still quite a bad joke so it's not like I get a choice.

Fordx4

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Up until I got my 920 I was using my Zune HD for music and audiobooks. I feel the Zune HD executes Audible better than my 920 but being able to download songs on the fly with my music pass is awesome. I still have my 10 credit a month account as well and dont plan to cancel anytime soon.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Do I still have my HD? Pffft I still have my 30 (from launch day), 80 (from launch day), 4 (from launch day), and 32HD (from launch day) lol I use the HD still to load up with movies and plug into TVs on vacation or at friends and family's houses.

cowboy620

Banned
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Are you on the monthly subscription or a annual I switched to the annual 2 yrs ago it easier for me to pay once a year and I get 2 months free that way.

rluka

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
Still have the 16 HD, mostly for reason of battery life though.
Hate to run out of battery for the phone because of prolonged music/video.
Smaller screen doesn't matter, I can still re-watch the movie at home.

cowboy620

Banned
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I have mine but the screen does not respond to touch :'(. I have thr box and everything

that's too bad I have a 120 with a dead battery and my son has my original 30g gb with a batterybthats on it's way out it don't last long on a charge. My 64 GB hd works great.:angel:

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Have a Zune HD and use it nearly every day. I also have the Zune pass w/ 10 monthly song credits. I wish I had signed up for the yearly plan right before they took it all away, but of course I'm stuck on monthly forever now ;)

It was very awkward on a run the other day with both my Zune HD for music and my Lumia 810 to track me with Runtastic Pro. The Zune is perfectly compact and light and I can forget it's there in my pocket, but the Lumia would slap around against me in the other pocket and was generally be a heavy nuisance unless I held it... So, I awkwardly gripped it the entire time.

I'd pay good money for a Zune HD with GPS and Runtastic, or any fitness app really. Argh.

I love my Zune.

Tomanband

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
I have seen some 3rd party music player apps appear on WP8, wouldn't it be awesome if someone recreated the Zune/ZuneHD media player design? :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven