I am using SGH-i917 primarily as media player. Trying to set up a playlist on the phone using zune s/w. I created a playlist in my Collection and sync'ed to my phone. When I disconnected the phone it looked fine.
    Then I added additional songs to the playlist in the Collection and sync'ed them to the phone by drag n drop. Now when I look at phone in zune the playlist shows all the songs. When I disconnect phone and look at the playlist tho all the songs aren't there.

Only way to fix this seems to be to delete the playlist from the phone (while connected to PC using Zune) and resync the playlist.

What could I be doing wrong?
    08-18-2013 06:26 PM
    Do both of the playlists have separate names?

I've never used Zune software to create playlists, but it looks like each playlist requires a different name. Create a playlist | Windows Phone How-to (United States) I could be wrong, since it's not something I ever tried.
    08-18-2013 08:59 PM
    No, they have the same name. I tried the technique in the link you posted but it didn't work for me- I can't remember exactly what was the problem, I think it might have been adding new entries to now playing, but whatever it was, I gave up.

If you don't use Zune to create playlists, what do you use?

Thanks!
    08-20-2013 07:55 PM