Zune Marketplace down?

carfreak715

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
I've never had issues with the connection to the marketplace, but lately I keep getting an error saying "Zune Marketplace is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later."

I have made sure my WiFi is on, Zune was current, and even changed the DNS to that special code that speeds of the connection - I even did a system restore to last week as a last resort and even still it won't connect.

Anyone else having this issue? I really hope they haven't turned off all Microsoft servers for Zune or something. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated!

kgraham182

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
I just contacted Microsoft about a similar problem. The Zune marketplace is still up for me, but all albums are missing tracks. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Daniel B: Checking that album on my side.

Daniel B.: at 19:05:05 It does look like the artist/label has pulled some of the tracks from the XBox Music library. *This does happen from time to time since artists/labels maintain the rights to change what songs can be streamed, downloaded, or purchased.

you: at 19:06:04 try darius rucker - southern style album release last week

you: at 19:07:18 or Ludacris - Ludaversal release last week also missing tracks

Daniel B.: at 19:08:08 Indeed. *Looks like that album is missing track 3,5, and 11.

you: at 19:08:15 I understand artist remove songs, but every album I try is missing tracsk

Daniel B.: at 19:11:29 I am seeing that too. *They are missing from the Xbox catalog in general not just from your account. *After speaking with my superiors I have been advised that this is a known issue that mission control has been alerted to and is being worked on at the moment.

is there a timeframe for the fix?

Daniel B.: at 19:16:08 At this time we have not been given an ETA by mission control. *However issues like this seldom take longer than a weeks time to correct.

Last edited:

Machiventa858

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
Ah, was just wondering this myself. Couldn't pull up the marketplace yesterday for quite a while, but finally started working again at some point. I also noticed songs were missing from tons of albums the other night. Hope they get it fixed soon cause I add albums to playlists all the time, so who knows how many I've already added that are missing tracks.

Side question: does anyone ever get songs that just won't download using the Zune Pass? I have a few that I've tried on several PCs and they still fail, so it's not my machines. The error codes they give are useless. They say the song is no longer available to download, but they're streamable.

carfreak715

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Ah, was just wondering this myself. Couldn't pull up the marketplace yesterday for quite a while, but finally started working again at some point. I also noticed songs were missing from tons of albums the other night. Hope they get it fixed soon cause I add albums to playlists all the time, so who knows how many I've already added that are missing tracks.

Side question: does anyone ever get songs that just won't download using the Zune Pass? I have a few that I've tried on several PCs and they still fail, so it's not my machines. The error codes they give are useless. They say the song is no longer available to download, but they're streamable.

The marketplace started working for my late last night, after some loading - however, I have come across some songs that done want to download, yes. I'm not really sure about what to do with it cause it only happens rarely on my end.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb