Zune and Windows 10 , help?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Zune and Windows 10

Hello everyone, I was wondering if someone can help. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and was trying to snyc my 80gb Zune player to load additional songs on the Zune. Unfortunately, the device no longer complete syncing my music with the player. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Zune software, the software recognizes the Zune player, and you can actually see it going through the syncing process, however, before finalizing the sync, I get an error and nothing has been transferred. Worst of all, after several attempts, I decided to clean the files of the Zune device thinking that this may solve the problem, however, now I have lost all files on the device. Can Microsoft do anything right when they tout their upgrade... Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site
Re: Zune and Windows 10

I've read that there may be some issues with DRM and Microsoft recently. Try only one mp3 that is was ripped from a CD. I can sync fine with Windows 10 and my Samsung Focus the last time I checked. Also wireless sync was taken from us in Windows 8.0+ so you need to use the USB cable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo