Not exactly a Windows Phone app (yet!), but would any of you be interested?

worldwaffle

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I’m Brad, a 15-year-old student and developers and a big Microsoft enthusiast. I read Windows Phone Central daily and love the Windows Phone Operating System (right now I have an HD7, I will be getting the 8X when it comes out).

I recently released my app for Windows 8: Typr. It’s a super simple, super practical cloud-connected writing app. It takes the cloud to a new level. Instead of the user having to open, save, and organize their note themselves in the cloud, the app handles it all for him. So put simply, when you write a note on one computer it will automatically show up on all your other computers. You can read in more detail about it at Typr - DownsideUp Apps

Now I want to release Typr for Windows Phone, but as I’m in high school I don’t have a lot of free time. I was wondering if there was any interest in an app such as this. It would, of course, sync seamlessly with the cloud and Typr for desktop.

So, the question is, does this interest you?

Thanks so much,

Brad Bain

P.S

DownsideUp Apps twitter: @downsideupapps

My website: DownsideUp Apps

Listing of Typr in the Windows 8 Marketplace: Typr app for Windows in the Windows Store Preview

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes