02-08-2013, 06:50 AM #1
- 3 Posts
I need help testing the trial experience for my app SuperTimer. Here's the link:
SuperTimer | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
Please let me know if trial works (there should be only one timer working and a button to buy the app). You can only test if you did not buy the app in the first place and only if you have a WP8 device (please let me know which device you have).
Thanks for your help.
- 02-08-2013, 10:56 AM #2
Hi, I have a HTC 8X.
Firstly the app list icon needs to be tweaked as it appears jagged, probably from scaling. The time picker needs to be updated to the new WP8 one in the WPToolkit as the old one has glitches in WP8 and doesn't look as nice with no accent colour and blurry appbar icons. The trial does work as you described above, just one timer and a buy button. However when a timer goes off while the app is closed, clicking the pop up doesn't open the app like it should and if I press the dismiss button then press the back button which opens the app because its the last app I had open, then the alarm starts going off again. Some of the buttons have different sized accent colour boxes when pressed, the text needs to either be centred or the boxes adjusted. Generally pretty nice though.
- By rcptones in forum Developers Beta TestingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2012, 06:56 AM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 05-29-2012, 04:20 AM
- By andrewbares in forum App SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2012, 05:40 AM
- By BWB8771 in forum Developers CornerReplies: 8Last Post: 08-02-2011, 10:55 AM
- By MrAndrewAu in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2011, 08:04 PM