Facebook beta vs facebook

shashank gandham

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Okay , so there are two official Facebook app , ones Facebook and the other is Facebook beta app both published by Microsoft corporation , but i heard its the only latter one which was actually developed by Microsoft but if that was true , why doesn't it sync with my phone , when i try to add to add account in the settings and click on Facebook , it asks me download the Facebook app ?? How should i sync my Facebook beta app !! I love the Facebook Beta app more than Facebook , so please any help would be highly appreciated !!

P.S Nokia Lumia 630 from india

knuckles245

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Okay , so there are two official Facebook app , ones Facebook and the other is Facebook beta app both published by Microsoft corporation , but i heard its the only latter one which was actually developed by Microsoft but if that was true , why doesn't it sync with my phone , when i try to add to add account in the settings and click on Facebook , it asks me download the Facebook app ?? How should i sync my Facebook beta app !! I love the Facebook Beta app more than Facebook , so please any help would be highly appreciated !!

P.S Nokia Lumia 630 from india

Make sure you only have one facebook app installed, that's the first thing. Once Facebook Beta is the only app you have, go into Facebook Beta settings > Connect with my phone > Sync Now. I did this and now my phone and Facebook Beta are synced and working perfectly... I love the new Facebook Beta.

Last edited:

vassilis1924

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Hey there. I found out that Facebook Beta does sync with the phone the same way Facebook did. But you can't see "Facebook" under the accounts menu in settings.

Don't mean to confuse you...

Long story short: If you use Facebook Beta, you will see it also in people hub, photos and calendar as you would normally do.
Inside the app's settings there is the option to sync with your device.
Ask if you need any more details.

Maaz Mansori

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Log into the Facebook Beta app. Click the icon with the 3 lines and scroll to the bottom and go into Settings. Make sure 'Connect with my phone' is turned on. Then Click on it and click on Sync Now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa