The next iteration of windowsphone

Absolewt

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys....so in April windowsphone 8.1 was released (well the developer preview), and to me 8.1 was a gamer changer. However, just last month iOS 8 was made a debut and yesterday at Google I/O a new version of andriod was released....

So my question is, does windowsphone 8.1 still hold its own against the newly updated andriod and iOS? Also, what would new features would you like to be present in the next major version of windowsphone (version 9/threshold). Personally for me i want a;
1) customizable lock screen that can launch you directly in the calendar and apps those glanceable info may be displayed on the lock screen
2) a smarter way of arranging the apps. like really Microsoft:shocked:? the long list isn't good, come up with a way to categorize the apps or something more intuitive.
3) the settings menu, improve on that too, its just too damn long and i don't find it clean, its a hassle to find the setting you want:angry:
4) interactive live tiles, i.e play music just by clicking on the tile and not necessarily opening the app:smile:
5) split screen mode on large devices:grin:
6) improved multi tasking...:cool:

remember guys, this is just a wishlist

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap