xArgieboy

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone again. This is a message that hopefully will reach a developer or someone that knows how to make an app. Would you like to have a twitch app since the browser won't play the streams? Do you need any credentials or permissions or anything to be validated to make one and put it in the store? Can anyone make one? Thanks. I'd love to have one because it's a missing feature in windows phone and I would love to have it but msft seems not to be upgrading IE with flash player any soon.

Nerdy Woman

Jun 19, 2013
Visit site
Questions about app dev might be better answered in the developer's forum here on WPC. The Ask a Question forum does not permit URLs to resources that can help you with this.

As for Flash Player, this from a Microsoft Community post,

"Adobe is no longer supporting Flash development for mobile and is moving their efforts towards HTML5 which is supported by Windows Phone. To our knowledge, most devices that support Flash (via embedded browser or app plug-in), received support from Adobe during their device development which was agreed prior to the support termination for Flash by Adobe."

There was also a link to an Adobe blog from 2011 in which the EOL support for Flash was announced. So I don't think that's something that's going to happen ever. HTML5 is where most app dev is going. Universal and native to browsers.

xArgieboy

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Thank you very much to both. I will try that app.

And yes, I knew about the end of support, very nice timing to have other two platforms with it and can run everything and not ours :D.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maritku