How do I attach pdf files while sending an email from Windows phone (Lumia 520)?

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

How to attach pdf files while sending an email from windows phone (Lumia 520)

Hello everyone!

I'm ex-user of blackberry now I've been shifted to windows phone (Lumia 520) and I find it very interesting in many ways.... Lumia 520 have exciting features and after the recent update actually I've started loving windows phones.

My question is if I receive a pdf file in email how could I save that file on my phone or sd card? And can reuse it to forward to my clients? Actually we receive a lot of pdf files (documents) in emails and we have to fwd those docs to our clients in separate email. I searched and I learned that all the pdf files or MS Office files opened over the phone will appear in pdf reading app or in office app but when I try to save those files from the email the options appears to be inactive.

Your help and suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Yousuf

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Re: How to attach pdf files while sending an email from windows phone (Lumia 520)

A work around for now is to use the browser to download the attachment and to send the PDF file use the files app and hit share then email to attach it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6