Why am I receiving the error code 805a2029 whe I try to install applications?

W

WPCentral Question

Why the error code 805a2029 is shown when i tried to install applications

not able use whatsApp or any other application in my phone nokia lumia 1320

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Re: Why the error code 805a2029 is shown when i tried to install applications

I did a Google for the error code and it seems to be a problem related to the app store. Try doing a soft reset and accessing the store after sometime.

vishv

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Solution for all**

I have been searching, trying, restarting :p, and finally have found out a solution.
This solution requires a secondary device with internet access. I admit that, this may be a blunder in store or it's problem but there is solution.
No rocket science needed.
1)Cancel the update/download/install in store.
2)switch off auto update.
3)Download the installation file from windowsphone.com site, by clicking download and install manually. REMEMBER to access the particular country site, which should be same as the country selected in your phone.
4)Now transfer this app installation file to your phone using a cable, as the bluetooth transfer doesn't work :/ .
5) Go to store, from option, select "install local apps", store will search and you'll see the respective app listed. select it and click install. The process will jump to installing as the file is already downloaded, and within seconds to mintues(depending upon file size and app requirements), the app will get installed.

Hit like if worked or helped :).

Kudos

AravindChoutpally

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
First try to soft reset the phone . If it doesn't work then change every setting like language, speech , location and keyboard to United States and delete other languages , keyboards from phone . Restart the phone . I hope it works .

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Download the installation file from windowsphone.com site, by clicking download and install manually. REMEMBER to access the particular country site, which should be same as the country selected in your phone

Does not work if region is set to US or visiting the US store

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium