How can I recover my phone after I've done an update?

W

WPCentral Question

Can't Recovery my phone........

MY lumia 520 is Developer Preview 8.1 and a few days ago I downloaded a new update which was released in october probably but when installing the update my phone got stuck at gears.I tried every possible thing but could not get past it.

So i tried Nokia Recovery tool 1.5 and somehow it is not working properly.I get "a network error has occured" in the midle of download.However if i start again it resume itself but after completing the download but the file starts again from the begining...... why? I downloaded again and then it gave another network error, I resumed it and completed it but again same problem.... it started from 0.... :( really sad

Now how can i recover my phone? my internet connection is fine.But why it after completing the download it deletes all files and start from begining? does some file get courrpted when network error occur? Well, the network error seems like is from nokia's end.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: Can't Recovery my phone........

There was intermittent issues with Nokia Recovery Tool recently. People weren't even able to use the NSRT. If you continue to try and cannot successfully restore your phone, you can try using the Nokia Care Suite, which does the same thing, but was designed more for cell phone repair centers than for end users, so it's a little less user friendly, but it may work for you.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/no...after-reset-flash-process-defined-inside.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasha963