Straight Talk MMS?? Lumia 920 running 8.1

Marie Beesler

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Sooo I switched to straight talk about a month ago. Took me a minute to figure out the current MMS APN, but haven't had a problem out of it since. Until tonight. Seriously. I can't send. I can't receive. I have no idea why. I just spent the past two hours searching and trying various "remedies" and nothing is working. Anyone else having this issue?

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Sooo I switched to straight talk about a month ago. Took me a minute to figure out the current MMS APN, but haven't had a problem out of it since. Until tonight. Seriously. I can't send. I can't receive. I have no idea why. I just spent the past two hours searching and trying various "remedies" and nothing is working. Anyone else having this issue?

Network issue perhaps?

Marie Beesler

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I wondered that as well, but my internet is running just fine. I'm just irritated I guess. I think I am going to turn it off for the night and hope it was something silly, or someone else knows what's going on.

stickyshocker

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I wondered that as well, but my internet is running just fine. I'm just irritated I guess. I think I am going to turn it off for the night and hope it was something silly, or someone else knows what's going on.

Just because the internet is working don't mean a certain part of the network is down. I remember a few years ago I wasn't receiving texts so rang orange and got told sms service was down and I should have received an automated text to let me know lol.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3