mix radio download issue

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

I am using the lumia 730.here in my region(Karnataka,India) whenever i try to download songs the error appears as "there seems to be a problem downloading at the moment but you can listen to 100's of curated mixes.........". why is this issue?as its really annoying.

ramanuj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, you see, Mix Radio stopped working months ago... Basically your free subscription has expired and there's no way you can renew right now. We're stuck. And I don't think Nokia or Mix Radio (which is a separate company) nor MS is doing anything about it.

ramanuj

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I am using Lumia 730 in India, Maharashtra, mix radio works very good for me,,I suggest uninstall it and download it

As you have recently purchased your phone (as it was recently released), you probably have free subscription for some months (could be 3,6 or a whole year). Once that's expired, you won't be able to renew it (as many of us haven't been).

I suggest you download as many songs as you can before your subscription expires. Or pray that they find a way for us to renew it. :)

anon8957882

Jul 5, 2014
Visit site
Guys, one question. Since they have ended the download feature on PC you must be downloading on your phones. Can you tell me the quality of the songs downloaded because I am not even trying to renew because last time I checked they were providing a very low quality 32kbps mp3 files.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faiqarani