buggy market place in 16299(.15)?

Tien-Lin Chang

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi all,

I just updated both of my tablets (New Surface Pro & a cheap china atom tablet) to 16299.15, besides the very long installing time from the recent two builds (16299/16299.15) everything seems fine (It is strange the more powerful New Surface Pro takes way longer time than the other one). However I found the search function died in both of my tablets, any keyword input results in nothing. Only click those suggested apps popping up while you typing your keyword leads you to the app page. And there's a XBOX update in my New Surface Pro (version 33.33.xxxx I guess) which keep having error and stop downloading every 0.5MB while it runs fine in my other tablet. Which makes the thing looks worse is the minecraft for win10 which I keep deleted seems always the first thing comes back after every OS update while the other useful apps keeps having error and slow download from time to time..... Has anyone face the same issue as I am?

I really don't like the buggy and slow performance of M$ market place and this thing shows no sign of improvement to me from the win8/wp8 days. No matter how fast or stable your internet connection is the app only starts two download at same time and the download speed is way way slower than my iOS/Android devices under same wifi. This is really annoying.