How do I sync my music from Ubuntu OS to my Nokia 1320 Windows phone?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

how do I sync my music from ubuntu os to my nokia 1320 windows phone?

stupid system demands that I add at least 10 more characters, yet they want the questions to be concise....... Then you have fillin the recaptcha ....man i feell that you guys really don't want to be helpfull without making us users jump throught hoops...

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Re: how do I sync my music from ubuntu os to my nokia 1320 windows phone?

Hoops may be your only option. I believe this is the first time I seen a question about
[h=1]sync my music from ubuntu os to my nokia 1320 windows phone?[/h]
I would imagine that there is no defined way to do this. Hopefully someone can offer more help. I think Laura's suggestion might be the best suggestion yet.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: how do I sync my music from ubuntu os to my nokia 1320 windows phone?

We've two issues here now... The first is asked about in the title... Sounds like Marcelo Velazquez has a good first hand knowledge answer.

The second is the comments in the post itself. The system might have had some issue with what you typed in the title, but I can't replicate it. I logged out and Asked as a Guest. There was no mandatory minimum of characters I encountered when inputting a title shorter than the one you have here.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/332443-test;-test-ambassador-rumorednow.html

Perhaps your question did hit a below minimum number of characters, but I have to assume that number would be very small. I've seen Guests post titles as short as "Help me please!!!!!" so I think that something as short as "Help" might get rejected - otherwise that is all we would see for 90% of the Guest thread titles and that does not attract knowledgeable help on a specific issue.

And that's all any condition for submitting a Question title is trying to accomplish... Assure that your thread attracts knowledgeable help on your issue.

Hopefully one of the above - or one of the next - posts has helped resolve your issue.

Joining as a member lifts many restrictions and bestows many privileges. The system needs to protect against SPAMMERS both human and bot so it does have some protective programming. Since we are all volunteers here on a fan based News and Discussion site all we can do is try our best to be welcoming and helpful. Sorry the welcome fell short of your expectations. Hopefully the help appears.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos