Windows insider app not working on Lumia 730 for those with denim update

ESWAR-p

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
I have recently updated my Lumia 730 to denim update in India and now I am interested to become an insider and I wanted to test windows 10 on my phone. But I signed in for windows inside and I installed windows insider app but I was shocked the app is saying that there are no builds available for me. What should I do to get the windows 10.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Then I am shocked that you did not read which OS version you need.
Your OS is probably to high. So you have to wait till Microsoft releases an W10 version which allows higher OS versions to join.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/preview-supported-phones
We're working to get more Windows Phone models supported worldwide. Download the Windows Insider app, and when your phone is supported you'll be able to sign in with the same Microsoft account you used to join the Windows Insider Program. Windows 10 Technical Preview currently works with the following phones—as long as they have at least 8 GB of storage, Windows Phone 8.1 was already installed on the phone at the time of purchase, and the version number is 8.10.14219.341 or earlier:

Last edited:

ESWAR-p

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
Then I am shocked that you did not read which OS version you need.
Your OS is probably to high. So you have to wait till Microsoft releases an W10 version which allows higher OS versions to join.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/preview-supported-phones
We're working to get more Windows Phone models supported worldwide. Download the Windows Insider app, and when your phone is supported you'll be able to sign in with the same Microsoft account you used to join the Windows Insider Program. Windows 10 Technical Preview currently works with the following phones?as long as they have at least 8 GB of storage, Windows Phone 8.1 was already installed on the phone at the time of purchase, and the version number is 8.10.14219.341 or earlier:

Thanks for the information and thanks for your shock.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ozis