Error 8103010d

seed dede

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Bing translator gets an update in windows phone store, since 12 hours ago it failed to download, always error 8103010d, what's up?

wgs84

Jan 2, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I got that error too. I wonder if it's because it was renamed to "Bing Translator". After I uninstalled the old translator app, I was able to finish downloading and installing the update.

TeddyGVO

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
BIG thunderstorm going on while I did this, so this won't help much, but --- maybe?
The error came-back the next day(Today), after I had(Yesterday) hit "uninstall app"(The Old App "Translator" - green logo), though I think it did uninstall(BOOM!), and I think I hit re-install, said it did - never checked it???

Anyway, a few minutes ago, noticed the same update, with the same error code. With advice from MS site, went to the apps list. I think the old version was still there? BOOM!!!(Cats freaking-out.) Held down the app logo(I think?), got option to "cancel download", clicked that.
Then:
Held down power button until vibrate(Soft reset). Went to store, downloaded "new" app(In pink, called "Bing Translator"), installed same.
Now it's "there", comes-up, tried it - works. Hello is, indeed, "Hola", as I remember...... No sign of old app or update. Will see tomorrow if all stays well.....? I think this sort of stuff is fun, but, can see others who would(Also) freak-out(Which I also think is funny.). Oh well. To each its' own.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes