Microsoft chat support seems scammy, is this legit?

Miles Taven

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
Ok I know it boots directly from Windows 10, but the two people I've spoken to seem incredibly odd to say the least. One asked for a ton of details about me and asked me to install a programme (and I think mildly flirting with me, kept winking ...) Now I'm sure this can be legit and probably is, but the whole thing made me so nervous that I just quit out.

I am sick of waiting for a fix that works for me (Store won't open, neither will apps).

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Store wouldn't open for me to.. Then I realized there was an issue with automatic time settings displaying 1 day forward than it really was.. I had manually set the time. You may try?

Miles Taven

Jul 30, 2015
Visit site
Store wouldn't open for me to.. Then I realized there was an issue with automatic time settings displaying 1 day forward than it really was.. I had manually set the time. You may try?

Hmm, well the time seems to be fine for me unless it's like a second out? (I just checked against Big Ben and it seems the date and time are fine.)

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Hah :) well there's also another trick where you need to delete Store cache somewhere on your disk (Windows installed).. There was a post on here where someone explained how/where to do it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duncekatie39