How do I create a Word 2013 attachment document that can be opened using my iPhone3s?

W

WPCentral Question

how do i create a word 2013 attachment document that can be opened using my iphone3s

The attachment is text and a table. I used "rich word text" when I saved it but when I open it using my cell, it does not appear as it originally was created.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: how do i create a word 2013 attachment document that can be opened using my iphone3s

I would just save it as a .doc or .docx and open it using Documents to Go, Quickoffice or other office suite if you have access to it.

Or maybe .pdf if you have the option and don't care about editing.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: how do i create a word 2013 attachment document that can be opened using my iphone3s

The formatting of an Office document will flow to match the screen size that you are currently using. Even if I open a Word doc on my 6" 1520, the document will look borked. I can still save the document on my phone, and when I return to my PC, the doc will still have the existing formatting.

As Xandros said, saving as a PDF will create a static image of the document, so the formatting will be the same on any screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6