I uninstalled app mobile data usage Mobile Preview Build 10512 Lumia 930

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

uninstalled app mobile data usage Mobile Preview Build 10512 Lumia 930

I have a problem with Build 10512 on my Lumia 930. I switched to this bulid last weekend and did a reset by going to setting --> system --> about. Afterwards I didn't restore any data and started from scratch. Installed some apps and deleted some as well. Two days ago I got the message from my carrier, that I just used all my mobile data for this month. Due to the fact, that I was using WIFI during most of the time when I was using the phone I was very suppriesed. So I went to data sense and noticed that there was an entry "unistalled app" which had a high data usage. As I was looking at data sense during the day I just noticed, that the amount of data was growing.
Because I didn't know which apps this could be I did another reseted yesterday by doing the same steps mentioned above. This time I started from scratch again but didn't deleted any app. However today I again find the entry "uninstalled app" in data sense, which again is still unsing data (about 100 MB during the day, no WIFI). Has anybody an idea what this is and how I can stop this?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss