Why does the Window 10 Mobile Store give me errors when updating core apps?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I am trying to install updates for the Lumia Apps and some native Windows 10 Mobile Apps but I am always getting a error. If I update other apps that I have manually installed myself from the store I have no problems updating it. I have tried restoring my phone a few times but the issue still present.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
I am trying to install updates for the Lumia Apps and some native Windows 10 Mobile Apps but I am always getting a error. If I update other apps that I have manually installed myself from the store I have no problems updating it. I have tried restoring my phone a few times but the issue still present.

Don't think restore will help in this case, unless you want to reset and try without restoring your backup.. Nonetheless this is a store issue and not everyone is suffering from it. One user posted that he had to search for the app he wants to update, wait a few minutes and then update it from the app page :/ Uninstalling and reinstalling might also help with getting you the latest version of the app..

These are suggestions I happen to remember from other users

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon