Best application for tracking TV Series?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Best application for tracking TV Series

Please suggest an application for tracking TV Series. Shows upcoming episodes. Next Season release date of TV Series. Series News etc..

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Best application for tracking TV Series

What country are you in? Any TV information apps will likely only cover programmes for their own region.

Games Goblin

May 26, 2013
Visit site

TV Blaze - https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...apps%2Ftv-blaze%2F9wzdncrdn76g&token=CuyvVzsf

Trakter - https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...Fapps%2Ftrakter%2F9nblgggzngr9&token=psVxR08l

both of them support trakt.tv synchronization - TV blaze is free and ad-supported, Trakter lets you use basic functionality, but need to buy (otherwise you can only mark 5 changes at a time, if I remember right)

I suggest you create an account at trakt.tv and add all your shows there, and then download these apps, and log into them with your trakt.tv account.

Javteshwar

Feb 11, 2014
Visit site

I am also from India and use Rudy Huyn's TVShow app to track american tv series. Its great and the developer has some pretty great apps- 6tag, 9gag, 6tin, 6snap(now removed). He really supports the platform and I think he needs the same support.

JonathanANTOINE

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

TVShow is unfortunaly no more available on the Store. I am a french developer and I would like to share an app I have made with you: TV Show Tracker.

There is a feature which let you import your TVShow backup in it :)

All you data is synched to the Trakt.tv cloud and there is a PC version of the app !

What do you think of it ?

Best regards.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasha963