How can I get HERE Transit working?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

HERE Transit

So the other day HERE Transit stopped working leaving a message that I have to upgrade to a new improved version of HERE Transit to continue using the app, and then just shuts down. Unfortunately, HERE Transit is nowhere to be found. I tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling it from the applist but to no avail since the app has been removed.The same goes for HERE Maps.

Looking at other posts and all, it seems that HERE has completely abandoned the HERE plattform, without saying anything to anyone. Is there anyone that has more insights into this?

Neopassive

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Re: HERE Transit

This is a serious and frustrating problem which has not been fixed. Apparently it is "known". I tried to post the link to the article, but this forum comically will not let you post link unless you have already posted 10 times. Silly, since I am trying to link one of their own articles!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: HERE Transit

This is a serious and frustrating problem which has not been fixed. Apparently it is "known". I tried to post the link to the article, but this forum comically will not let you post link unless you have already posted 10 times. Silly, since I am trying to link one of their own articles!

PM a moderator and we will be happy to post it for you. Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3