Which residential security systems have apps for Windows mobile devices?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Looking for a residential security system. Lots only offer apps for iPhone & android. One company said that I could not even access system via web access on cell phone. Please help. Thanks

cb950xl

Nov 4, 2015
Visit site
CPI's security systems is handled by Alarm.com. It can be opened in a web page then pinned to the start screen. It works just as good as logging in to CPI on my desktop computer. So, now I have an icon on my main screen that I just tap then it logs me in. I am using Lumia 950 XL with Windows 10. I do have security cameras by Q-See and their app will not run on a phone. I have sent request to them twice asking for an app for a Windows phone and even told them that many of their customers may be changing as Microsoft has made a lot of changes that will cause many people to change to a Windows phone. We have to do all we can to get them to see that we are changing to the Windows OS and they could lose customers to someone that will support the Windows phone OS. I have been able to use the web instead of apps then pinning them to the start screen in cases where an app was not available.