Quick question about social media sharing

SeptynAde

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
does anyone know how to share video files from your pc to any social media like, Path and Instagram, sometimes, I want to share a video to my friends, but windows10 is just not featured with it yet(?)

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Thought this would've been answered by now.. Nonetheless, not possible yet. Here's to hoping that those apps go universal soon, which should open them up for sharing links or images :)

SeptynAde

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Thought this would've been answered by now.. Nonetheless, not possible yet. Here's to hoping that those apps go universal soon, which should open them up for sharing links or images :)

about that, I got an email from the developer (Path) they said they will stop developing and taking their app from the winstore. guess it's no hope :(
but it's not a big deal, you know, it's just social media hehe

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
about that, I got an email from the developer (Path) they said they will stop developing and taking their app from the winstore. guess it's no hope :(
but it's not a big deal, you know, it's just social media hehe

Sorry to hear that :/ the w10 landscape is continuously fluctuating right now and MS isn't helping the situation by delaying the mobile release to those whom are not insiders, but I guess they must have a good reason for doing so

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon