Lumia 640 sd card issues

Chris Mitchell5

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
I am having serious issues installing apps to my sd card and every time I turn my phone off then on again it says there are errors on the sd card. I have tried formatting it but am still having these issues. I am currently on Windows 10 mobile .107 build but these issues have been happening since windows 8.1.
Is anyone else having these issues and does anyone know how to resolve them?

Simonas Sereiva

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
I am having serious issues installing apps to my sd card and every time I turn my phone off then on again it says there are errors on the sd card. I have tried formatting it but am still having these issues. I am currently on Windows 10 mobile .107 build but these issues have been happening since windows 8.1.

Yes I have L640 too and I have sd card issues. As I remeber this happened when I take a picture and when the phone was still saving that image, I turned off camera app.
To fix sd card error I suggest you to copy everything to computer, delete everything what you dont need and format it again. If after that phone still show sd card error press fix.

WPhoner

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site

I have also been having this issue with the 640. Is there an issue that MS is not addressing here?

Anyone else having this problem? sound off here!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234