Flashing Metro PCS Lumia 640: Any step by step instructions?

fishsniffer2

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I would like my Microsoft/nokia Lumia 640 that runs on Metro Pcs to be flashed to the T-mobile ROM, Does anybody have a step by step instuctions on how to perform this? I have read about flashing the ATT version here lately(looks complicated)I thought it would be simpler to flash T-mobiie on to Metro Pcs since they run on the same network.Would gain wifi calling and better plans with t-mobile. My metro pcs 640 runs windows 10 and is not unlocked, would the flashing also enable me to use T-mobile without having to get an SIM unlock code? thanks folks!

dlalonde

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: Flashing Metro PCS Lumia 640

I would like my Microsoft/nokia Lumia 640 that runs on Metro Pcs to be flashed to the T-mobile ROM, Does anybody have a step by step instuctions on how to perform this? I have read about flashing the ATT version here lately(looks complicated)I thought it would be simpler to flash T-mobiie on to Metro Pcs since they run on the same network.Would gain wifi calling and better plans with t-mobile. My metro pcs 640 runs windows 10 and is not unlocked, would the flashing also enable me to use T-mobile without having to get an SIM unlock code? thanks folks!

I already answered you here: http://forums.windowscentral.com/microsoft-lumia-640/407362-5.htm#post3459724

I believe that's the only way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans