Hands free not working

rafael garrido

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Latest compilation xxxx.15235.4000 the hands free doesn't work meanwhile you are making a telephone call,please would you mind to fix up it asap? I use this feature everyday, tks

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi Rafael,

Can you give us a little more information? Which phone are you using? Are you using hands free features on a bluetooth device, or do you mean text reading feature, or Hey Cortana?

rafael garrido

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Hi Rafael,

Can you give us a little more information? Which phone are you using? Are you using hands free features on a bluetooth device, or do you mean text reading feature, or Hey Cortana?

My phone is a Lumia 930, the hands free feature doesn't work making a telephone call, please would you mind to fix up it soon , I use this feature every day tks

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
My phone is a Lumia 930, the hands free feature doesn't work making a telephone call, please would you mind to fix up it soon , I use this feature every day tks

please note that we are a fan based website - we aren't Microsoft technically.
We can offer help and advice based on the knowledge we have as members of this forum

What OS are you on? You can check OS build in settings > system > about > OS build.

Have you checed for OS updates and app updates?

Damon76

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
I too have a Lumia 930 running 14393 and too use hands free for work every day. I have experienced no problems connecting to my car via Bluetooth making hands free calls. Can you elaborate a bit more to the exact nature of the problem. Also have you reported in the feedback hub?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)