Will I be able to activate my reinstalled windows 8.1 after downgrading from 10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I got two retail licenses on windows 8.1 last year, both upgraded to 10 and activated 2 years back. Now I wish to go back.. Will I be able to reactivate with my license key?

th34monk3ys

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Originally posted by xandros9
I don't know about OP but I'm actually considering going back since 10 is still a bit buggier and I don't find the features compelling enough right now. (but then again, I have research and planning to do.)

Buggier? I'm finding it to be as stable as 8.1 if not better, have you done a fresh reinstall? I have been doing windows 10 through out preview. The features on 10 for me out weigh the ones on 8.1 now

Have you reinstalled your system? Fresh install on 10 makes it better stability than 8.1!

Originally posted by xandros9
I don't know about OP but I'm actually considering going back since 10 is still a bit buggier and I don't find the features compelling enough right now. (but then again, I have research and planning to do.)

Last edited by a moderator:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Buggier? I'm finding it to be as stable as 8.1 if not better, have you done a fresh reinstall? I have been doing windows 10 through out preview. The features on 10 for me out weigh the ones on 8.1 now

Have you reinstalled your system? Fresh install on 10 makes it better stability than 8.1!

I know about that stuff! I'm supposed to be the one dispensing that advice!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss