Can't download massenger(facebook) to my WINDOWS 10..

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

hello..
i am PARVEN SMITH i have a windows 10 pc with 4gb ram dual core cpu. 500gb hard disk...
the problem is. facebook recently launched massenger app for WINDOWS 10, can be downloaded via windows store...
but i am getting this error
this little need hardware that your does not have...what does that mean...and how can fix it

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
this little need hardware that your does not have...what does that mean...and how can fix it

there are many reasons to it, my Pentium 4 HT enabled system on win 10 pro also has the same trouble installing messenger. what i believe is that due to the resources and graphics memory needed arent sufficient and hence the app is not available.
would you kindly join the forums and tell us that your system has dedicated graphics card or inbuilt :)

parven

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
it has inbuilt graphics card....intel
problem look like this
Capture.PNG945

parven

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
there are many reasons to it, my Pentium 4 HT enabled system on win 10 pro also has the same trouble installing messenger. what i believe is that due to the resources and graphics memory needed arent sufficient and hence the app is not available.
would you kindly join the forums and tell us that your system has dedicated graphics card or inbuilt :)

can't be....intel pentium e5700 4gb ram and intel 945 chipset inbuilt graphics problems is like thisCapture.PNG

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
nope facebook is allright

oh yes! i am so sorry, the issue you will face with Facebook is after you have downloaded it the app wont launch. the process will just die,there wont even be a splash screen. i consider this too be hardware barrier :)

why dont you try it and tell us if you are able to run it perfectly because my pentium 4 cant ;D

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
sorry to say but updated facebook is working fine

i guess my processor is too old for it , :chuckles: , well regarding the messenger app i have done my research about it but i cant find a single satisfactory answer. well to start with there will be only a couple of forums mentioning this issue and with no final solution.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshi