I have dual screens how do I get Windows 10 to accept dual screens (extend) as default

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

To activate the dual screens I have to hold down the window Icon and then press (p) to bring up window Icon allowing me to these extend, which allows me to use each monitor separately. How do I set it where the "extend" option is the default every time I open up my computer.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
There doesn't seem to be an option built-in for this.. Would be a great feature for MS to implement in a next update tho

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
To activate the dual screens I have to hold down the window Icon and then press (p) to bring up window Icon allowing me to these extend, which allows me to use each monitor separately. How do I set it where the "extend" option is the default every time I open up my computer.

There doesn't seem to be an option built-in for this.. Would be a great feature for MS to implement in a next update tho

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

this seems to be default for me whenever I connect my surface to my tv, it always goes to extend since that is what I use usually

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soste