external Mouse not working windows 10 anniversary upgrade

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I am using DELL Inspiron n4050. Windows 10 was working perfectly before anniversary upgradation . Any external mouse don't work instead I installed drivers by software and uninstalled and reinstalled drivers manually also. but didn't work at all..
What to do now?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I am using DELL Inspiron n4050. Windows 10 was working perfectly before anniversary upgradation . Any external mouse don't work instead I installed drivers by software and uninstalled and reinstalled drivers manually also. but didn't work at all..
What to do now?

tried a different USB port or a different mouse?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Hassibayub

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
still not working.. Getting error while updating missing driver

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    44.6 KB · Views: 40

Hassibayub

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
I found the BEST SOLUTION...
Roll BACK TO PREVIOUS BUILT :angry: ..

Microsoft should be mature that atleast solve the basic problems in built then release it later SO IT WON'T BE A FATIGUE FOR A USER

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I found the BEST SOLUTION...
Roll BACK TO PREVIOUS BUILT :angry: ..

Microsoft should be mature that atleast solve the basic problems in built then release it later SO IT WON'T BE A FATIGUE FOR A USER

that's why there is an insider program - so all these issues can be sorted out before releasing the new update. However, if the number of insiders who saw this was so low, then the chances of solving this in time are also low

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923