My microsoft Lumia 535 phone wont charge

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi all

My microsoft charger is suddenly not charging my phone and my phone is taking too long to charge if its dies at all, with other chargers. It has also started going off spontaneously....anyone knows what the problem could be? Is it my charger/charging system or software problem? And how do I deal with it?

Thanks
Sophi

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi all

My microsoft charger is suddenly not charging my phone and my phone is taking too long to charge if its dies at all, with other chargers. It has also started going off spontaneously....anyone knows what the problem could be? Is it my charger/charging system or software problem? And how do I deal with it?

Thanks
Sophi
If you are on w10m then it's probably OS/Software problem.

-I suggest you to reinsert the battery of your phone 📱.
-Soft reset your phone.
OR
-At last, You've to do Hard reset.

.--------.
/ A TIP \
If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi all

Thanks
Sophi

is the phone under warranty? Can you ask for repairs from where you purchased it?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos