Why can't I add contacts on Lumia 650?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

When I click on people and then the + button, it shows a screen where it says add photo for a brief moment then closes the app.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've tried adding the Microsoft account, turning the phone on and off again and had no luck!

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
When I click on people and then the + button, it shows a screen where it says add photo for a brief moment then closes the app.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've tried adding the Microsoft account, turning the phone on and off again and had no luck!
1 - which windows 10 build you got? I own a 650 too
2 - try a soft reset not (hold power 12 secs)
3 - did you make all updates? Go to Store -> hamburger -> downlaods-> check. Contacts app was updated few days ago

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, are your email accounts syncing ok?
When I try to add a contact, I get prompted to choose which account to add it to.

Please join the Windows Central forums, so that you can reply to this thread.

vickyh123

Sep 1, 2016
Visit site
I've updated Microsoft people but couldn't find the contacts. I went onto store and then downloads and updates. What is a soft reset and how do you do it? (I posted the question but have only just made an account)

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi there, thanks for joining and welcome to the Windows Central forums.
To do a soft reset, hold the power button + volume down for about 10 seconds.
The screen will go off and the phone will vibrate, let go of the buttons and the phone will restart.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon