Slow ring to Release Preview

joshua diaz2

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
So I want to go to the slow ring to the release preview on one of my phones but what happens when I switch? Do I receive the most recent release preview right away? And if anyone has done this, have you noticed any issues switching?.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
So I want to go to the slow ring to the release preview on one of my phones but what happens when I switch? Do I receive the most recent release preview right away? And if anyone has done this, have you noticed any issues switching?.

release preview and slow ring are both on same builds so you wont see any new build. The current build is 14343.187 for slow and release preview ring. you should not face any issues while changing the rings and once you have moved to the new ring your device will download its configuration settings and prompt for a reboot. once installed you will be on release preview ring :)

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

if you switch from slow to release, you might stop receiving builds until your current build is the same as the release ring

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos