Unable to camera focus with key board.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I just connect my Bluetooth key board to my W10 mobile (OS build. 10.0.10586.545), when i press space/enter it only take the picture, but I want to Focus first then take the picture.

However my W10 mobile has a camera key, it got focus when i half press the key and take picture with full press.

Thanks

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi and welocme ot windwos central forums, we would like to know more about your issue kindly answer these questions:
:>what phone are you using?
:> Are you an insider?

Your device is way behind on updates, the current build for windows 10 phone is 14393.189. update your phone and check is the issue persist.

Join our forums , to comment and follow the thread :)

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I just connect my Bluetooth key board to my W10 mobile (OS build. 10.0.10586.545), when i press space/enter it only take the picture, but I want to Focus first then take the picture.

However my W10 mobile has a camera key, it got focus when i half press the key and take picture with full press.

Thanks

I don't think the camera can take pictures using the keyboard - or it might not be fully supported

The camera button is there for taking photos as well as on screen buttons

I'm curious, how did you manage to get the keyboard working for photographing?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Rana Mahfuz

Jul 18, 2016
Visit site
@abhishek singh21 Thanks for your reply.

:> My W10 mobile is Nokia 1020, from device information it shows: NOKIA 909
:> yes, I am.

When I check my device for update, it says- your device is uptodate. Can you tell me- what is the shortcut key for camera focus, so i will try. Thanks

@Chintan Gohel Thanks for your msg.

I m paired my bluetooth keyboard with my mobile, it can control only take picture not focus, thats the problem. (Actually I have a plan to do something, so I need the keyboard shortcut for camera focus ;D) Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasha963