Why does the Microsoft Store Web site not work with my Windows Phone?

DouttJ

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I own a Lumia 650 and when I get emails from the Microsoft store or just go there from the browser its mangled garbage(the font is over the pictures and itself, it doesn't scroll properly, doesn't resize correctly, buttons don't work...). Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a setting issue? You would think Microsoft would have a site that works with Windows phones they sell.

Last edited:

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I own a Lumia 650 and when I get emails from the Microsoft store or just go there from the browser its mangled garbage. Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a setting issue? You would think Microsoft would have a site that works with Windows phones they sell.

does the store app open itself properly when you go there?
And is your email account set in the same region as your phone?

DouttJ

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
So I'm trying to shop for a new laptop on Microsoft's web page. And it looks horrible. All the font is too large or too small or a mix of both often overlapping itself. And it often shoots off the screen and there is no way to slide it over to read it all.
I tried setting the font in the settings to small or desktop view but that didn't work. There is no way to view anything correctly with the mobile version. And when Microsoft sends me emails on deals and announcements its the same garbage

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
So I'm trying to shop for a new laptop on Microsoft's web page. And it looks horrible. All the font is too large or too small or a mix of both often overlapping itself. And it often shoots off the screen and there is no way to slide it over to read it all.
I tried setting the font in the settings to small or desktop view but that didn't work. There is no way to view anything correctly with the mobile version. And when Microsoft sends me emails on deals and announcements its the same garbage

go to settings > system > display > change the scaling to a lower value - it should fix the edge scaling issue

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap