Email syncing has stopped today. Outlook on Lumia 950. All settings checked and appear normal Why?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Had the phone for months and everything worked until this morning (October 3). Now it won't sync to any of my email accounts, BT, Breathe and GMail. They all sync fine on my other devices (Android and Windows 7 laptop. Something has happened to Windows 10 mobile or Outlook mobile overnight. I checked for updates and rebooted and checked all settings - all ok. I've downloaded an alternative mail app (My My Mail) and that syncs fine. Although has much less functionality it'll do until MS fix this glitch?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Had the phone for months and everything worked until this morning (October 3). Now it won't sync to any of my email accounts, BT, Breathe and GMail. They all sync fine on my other devices (Android and Windows 7 laptop. Something has happened to Windows 10 mobile or Outlook mobile overnight. I checked for updates and rebooted and checked all settings - all ok. I've downloaded an alternative mail app (My My Mail) and that syncs fine. Although has much less functionality it'll do until MS fix this glitch?

you've tried manually syncing? Is there any error code?
What OS version are you on?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jallymonz