Microsoft is not helping with my lumia 535 phone.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Microsoft is not helping with my lumia 535 phone. There is no service center here in Malaysia. Please help! Where do I sought for help? The customer service is poor to max! First there were issues with the battery, secondly it wont charge, third - the keyboard types by itself like it is possessed! Fourth - Phone heats up within 5 minutes of conversation (hot like a cup of coffee in the morning). Fifth - Due to the heat, the edges of the back cover started to crack and the protect film peeled off. Now the phone is totally dead. Battery works well in another lumia 535 device. The customer service told me to contact a local microsoft service center but there is none. There is only a Nokia service center and they told me off that the parts are not available. So what do I do now?

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Microsoft is not helping with my lumia 535 phone. There is no service center here in Malaysia. Please help! Where do I sought for help? The customer service is poor to max! First there were issues with the battery, secondly it wont charge, third - the keyboard types by itself like it is possessed! Fourth - Phone heats up within 5 minutes of conversation (hot like a cup of coffee in the morning). Fifth - Due to the heat, the edges of the back cover started to crack and the protect film peeled off. Now the phone is totally dead. Battery works well in another lumia 535 device. The customer service told me to contact a local microsoft service center but there is none. There is only a Nokia service center and they told me off that the parts are not available. So what do I do now?

here is a link to all the authorized service centers in your country : https://support.microsoft.com/en-my/locations/mobile-devices

If oyur device is under warranty you could insist on making a replacement with an ew device otherwise is they are out of spare parts you will have to resort to local technicians which could do the job but wont be reliable. Di the customer service rep tell you what is the root of the problem?

If you need additional help or want to reply to this thread , learn how to join windows central.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720