I won't able to reset my 1020

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My 1020 power button is not working n even I forget my screen password I can't hard reset it without power button so can u help me out.. Reply soon..

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
My 1020 power button is not working n even I forget my screen password I can't hard reset it without power button so can u help me out.. Reply soon..

1. Open this link https://account.microsoft.com/devices , And sign in to your L1020 account .
  2. Click on Find My Phone (you have to turn in location and Wi-Fi/Mobile Data for resolving this).
  3. Click on 'Lock' button.
    • Capture.PNG
  4. Follow the simple instructions after clicking on it.

• /A TIP \
If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the WindowsCentral(or Mobile Nation services) so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
  1. Open this link https://account.microsoft.com/devices , And sign in to your L1020 account .
  2. Click on Find My Phone (you have to turn in location and Wi-Fi/Mobile Data for resolving this).
  3. Click on 'Lock' button.
  4. Follow the simple instructions after clicking on it.

• /A TIP \
If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the WindowsCentral(or Mobile Nation services) so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Op is unable to unlock his device and also the power key is broken. In order to connect to wifi or mobile data Op needs to unlock their device first unless the device is already connected to internet.

In my opinion Op will have to get the power key fixed in order to hard reset the device / unlock it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999