Annoying lock out of user account

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

When I boot up I sign in to access my user account -no problem with that.
However if I do not move the mouse within 10 minutes I am logged out and have to sign in again?
I regularly use my computer to display sheet music while I play my guitar...which takes both hands so the last thing I need to have happen is to be logged out and then have to log in again. I have extended all the settings I can find for screen shut down and sleep to 60 minutes....but it makes no difference. Still get logged out after 10 minutes.
Any advice on where/how I can change whatever setting it is that is doing this?

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site

Attachments

• Capture25.JPG
    Capture25.JPG
    122.5 KB · Views: 5

Tejas Javery

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi ! Welcome to Windows Central. I play a Bass Fender. Old country! You might go into the advanced power setting and see if you can change any thing there.
That's the only thing I know! If you need more help, please join the forum and someone will help you!
http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/310085-join-windows-central-community.html
PS You shouldn't have to log in. My PC never shuts down unless I manually shut it down!

Damn, you are do perfect with your helps, i don't even have anything left to comment. Haha. :)

Tejas Javery

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
When I boot up I sign in to access my user account -no problem with that.
However if I do not move the mouse within 10 minutes I am logged out and have to sign in again?
I regularly use my computer to display sheet music while I play my guitar...which takes both hands so the last thing I need to have happen is to be logged out and then have to log in again. I have extended all the settings I can find for screen shut down and sleep to 60 minutes....but it makes no difference. Still get logged out after 10 minutes.
Any advice on where/how I can change whatever setting it is that is doing this?
Go to settings, system, power and sleep.
There you have it.

holdum333

Oct 2, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for joining friend!:wink: There are a lot more power options in advanced power settings! You can set the display to never! That may be what the OP is wanting to do!

Attachments

• Capture25.JPG
    Capture25.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheStivo