Is this the end... ?

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Nah, this is not the end.

I do have to make an announcement to all of the great people here.

Effective August 1, 2014, I will no longer be working for Microsoft.

My updates will be few and far between for the next few weeks while I transition to my new location (moving from Seattle to Miami) and get settled into my new role.

I will be concentrating on my Twitter and Blog more but I will not be a stranger here for sure! I'll still get the goods on the coming information and pass on what I am allowed too.

I am HOPING that someone else will step up and take the mantle and be more active here for you all, but I am not sure where that stands at this time.

I'm not hard to find online, so please feel free to drop me a line or, most effectively, reach out to me here. :D

JasonKruys

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Talderon. I'm sure all of the community appreciate what you have added! Any sneak preview on what you are up to next? Good luck!
Sent from my Lumia 1520 using Tapatalk (with free typos)

David P2

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
At least you have something new to go straight into when you're done at MS. Nothing worse than being let go involuntarily with nowhere to go.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm really sorry to hear of this, came as a complete shock when I read it on your Twitter feed.

You're a rare beast, in being one of the most open, transparent Microsoft employees I've had the pleasure of interacting with. I strongly doubt that you'll get replaced by anyone approaching your way of working, which will be a huge shame for the Cortana platform.

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey all. Just to set the record straight, the reasons I am NOT leaving:

1. due to lay-offs
2. due to my activity here or any other social media outlet
3. having my employment terminated involuntarily in any way

The timing of my departure is pure coincidence and not related to the stuff that is going on.

I will ALWAYS love Microsoft. The Company, the People and the Experience of having been here on the front lines working on the leading edge has been something I will never forget and will always hold dear to my heart. I had a dream as a kid to one day work for this great company and I did it. I would not change it for anything. With the landscape changing and the direction I want to take my career, it was just time to move on.

Thanks!

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Good luck fella. Never interacted with you in the forums, but saw a lot of your posts over time. You seemed like a decent fella.

VS729

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Well don't know much about you or your work(about cortana i guess) sorry for that...but by the looks of what other folks are saying
Thanks anyway.. :D And all the best for your future wish the best for you.. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro