starblade876

Jan 14, 2010
grrrinders.com
It's probably too hopeful since there's no buzz about it, but, a few months back when there was a leak about the device, it said that there was going to be a microSD card slot. I was wondering whether it was denied or confirmed yet.

GP07

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
I hope that people start testing this out with different cards so we get an idea of what works and what doesn't. I'm up in the air about getting a 16GB or trying to find a 32GB card.

Spoonieluv

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I have an 8GB DVP that I bought a few weeks ago. The build date on the box says December 2010.

There is a black sticker covering the SD slot but there is no writing on it. Are there other DVP's out there that has a warranty sticker there?

I'd be interested in trying a larger card but not keen on voiding warranty on such a new platform.

Last edited:

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I have an 8GB DVP that I bought a few weeks ago. The build date on the box says December 2010.

There is a black sticker covering the SD slot but there is nothing no writing on it. Are there other DVP's out there that was a warranty sticker there?

I'd be interested in trying a larger card but not keen on voiding warranty on such a new platform.

I have a 16 gig dell venue pro and replaced my sd card because it crashed all the time, ever since I did that I still have not crashed yet ... I'm useing the same sd card that I purchased for my Focus that never crashed as well ...
I have read that people have installed 32 gig cards in there dells with no issues..

gyrferret

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I have a 16 gig dell venue pro and replaced my sd card because it crashed all the time, ever since I did that I still have not crashed yet ... I'm useing the same sd card that I purchased for my Focus that never crashed as well ...
I have read that people have installed 32 gig cards in there dells with no issues..

Did you use just a standard SanDisk SD card? the one everyone else recommended?

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
its a sandisk class 2 I got from radioshack in the mall the same day I got the focus on
your got it
NOV 8TH :)
I was scared because of all the stories about the sd cards crashing phones but I've had 0 problems with both phones ...
I wish att wasent so dam expensive or I would still be on the focus, the Dell is pritty good, its just so dam heavy ... I will be switching again soon.. March 20th is when Sprint gets the phone... thats my primary carrier ... my entire family has been dying to get the new phone and now is their chance.. I'm going to wait though for CTA ? on the 22nd and see if there is any news of a samsung phone coming to sprint.. I would hold off for that, I'm not that interested in the HTC Phones ... I think they are CRAP

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes