- 12-17-2012, 10:44 AM #1
so 2 nights ago my dell was on the table when I noticed it rebooted on it's own, then when it attempted to come back, it reaches the Dell logo and never goes any further. I attempted to pull the battery and even the sim whith no luck. I pulled the battery and plugged in the phone and let it sit battery-less and simless with the same result. I read that the HTC has a button combination to reset the phone by holding the volume buttons while powering on the device. I also plugged it into my PC and laucnhed zune while attempting to power on the device hoping that maybe it will spark something, catch something or register but again, no luck.
Does anyone happen to know if there is a similar "reset" feature for the DVP?
Information: DVP running Mango on T-Mobile.In the Vortex...
12-18-2012, 05:49 PM #2
- 235 Posts
- 12-28-2012, 08:57 AM #3
S I gave that a try but no luck. The device instructed me to plug into a PC with Zune which then gave me an error tha tit could not restore to a previous state (or something along those lines.) From what I am gathering, it wants to boot from a backup, not do a factory reset.
But thank you for the time.In the Vortex...
- By rdubmu in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2012, 07:43 PM
- By dainla in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 3Last Post: 11-29-2012, 01:08 AM
- By power5 in forum HTC TITANReplies: 20Last Post: 11-18-2012, 10:31 AM
- By downhillrider in forum HTC SurroundReplies: 13Last Post: 08-11-2012, 02:04 PM
- By ben55124 in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2012, 12:49 PM