App request, not sure if this goes here (psx emulator)

brandoshido

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
In hopes that a developer may see this: Please make a psx emulator. You will be almost guaranteed to make money on here. A niche that needs filling with a QUALITY app. I remember paying for emiPSX and its was a far cry from what psx emulators are on android, id pay AGAIN for something that actually works halfway decently.

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
In hopes that a developer may see this: Please make a psx emulator. You will be almost guaranteed to make money on here. A niche that needs filling with a QUALITY app. I remember paying for emiPSX and its was a far cry from what psx emulators are on android, id pay AGAIN for something that actually works halfway decently.

The guy who made emipsx is supposedly working on a beta and updating it but hasnt posted in a while. Idk why but he should at least update us on the process or invite us to the beta, especially for people who paid for the app. I hate it when developers don't communicate with their fan base /people who use the app and leave us in the dark, especially if money was paid to help support.
Not a good move but lets hope he is working on it and sooner or later we get some input from him as he's not answering emails or messages.
As for anyone else looking to make a psx emulator, PLEASE DO SO !

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The guy who made emipsx is supposedly working on a beta and updating it but hasnt posted in a while. Idk why but he should at least update us on the process or invite us to the beta, especially for people who paid for the app. I hate it when developers don't communicate with their fan base /people who use the app and leave us in the dark, especially if money was paid to help support.
Not a good move but lets hope he is working on it and sooner or later we get some input from him as he's not answering emails or messages.
As for anyone else looking to make a psx emulator, PLEASE DO SO !

He is working on it. I am beta testing it. The latest update was today itself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon