Any guesses on what will hit today???? Nov.19th Microsoft Event.

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
So today is the "Secret" Event.......not so Secret when there was a draw for tickets to some unknown event.....

Windows Central Story UK Event

I have my fingers crossed, I will guess it has something to do with #MoreLumia and there last posting to "Stay Tuned"

I want to be excited but I think I'll wait and see.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
After their last event which turned out to be a non-event with them only announcing a low end phone I don't think my expectations could be lower. Will probably be Cortana for ios and android......

fiveaces01

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
You would think that some of the bigger name device manufacturers would have seen the obvious gap here in the lack of a quality new device for the coming holiday season and jumped in to fill the void. Afterall...why would we expect a software giant to suddenly become a top notch device manufacturer? Even with the purchase of the Nokia device division Microsoft seems clueless on what consumers want in mobile deices...oh yeah, we got the device division and then axed all the employees...brilliant!

fis_s

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
There's no new device has been leaked by FCC.
So, I guess it's not gonna be any excitement there.
I will wait for the disappointment with you together.(hopefully I am wrong)

anon(9174535)

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I dont know either ...microsoft is not nokia !!!leaks & plans are hard to tell so maybe new device,denim roll out,cortana uk,gdr 2, new phone line like maybe surface phone or whatever every thing is possible its very big compagny

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psyduck