So Microsoft has one more event on the 19th. Will Christmas come early?

Greywolf1967

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
So Microsoft has Nov. 19 2014 still to do, not sure if it's connected to the #MoreLumia , but I am willing to bet it is an effort to get Microsoft hardware onto peoples holiday shopping lists.

Maybe they will lift the veil on the already leaked Lumia 1330 + rebranded back covers for the 1320 with maybe some more color options.

I have to admit The Band was kept quiet and basically came out of left field. It has generated a buzz and kicked off a pre-holiday "Must Have" for Christmas.

I am holding out hope for a companion Watch with Cortana basics but for folks who need a less Sport/Active item. Yes I take my 20 min walk to work and the 20 min walk back, but I do not need to track it, as I only do it to say I get some physical activity. Plus I like my soft gooey center.:winktongue:

So there could also be a close to High end phone talked about with maybe a Limited release to drive Microsoft back into more buzz.

So the question is......Microsoft, is there a Santa Claus???

Squachy

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
They'll probably announce something that's available for all three platforms, but the WP version will have to wait a couple months for the extra features that the ios and android versions will have on release.