sd card question And s general tablet question

murderman

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
What size Max of SD card does the encore 2 wt 8" b32cn support? I'm going to get a either 64gb or 32gb SD card soon and since I'm new to the tablet still ..or better wording is most sites don't say / the ones I've been to also a quick question that keeps coming back to me is .. are windows tablets replacing netbooks? I used to have a netbook but the resolution was too small for win 8.1 although I'm seeing the change in windows 10/has of second version of the tech preview so that they work although that just leads me wondering about the future of small windows devices :shocked:

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
The max size of a sdxc is 2T but nobody can make it yet. But windows support all sizes. So if you can buy it it can be used.

murderman

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
The max size of a sdxc is 2T but nobody can make it yet. But windows support all sizes. So if you can buy it it can be used.

Oh okay so that's cleared also incase anything to anyone - feel free to ignore that netbook tablet replacement question since it's kinda a simple answer ie - yes they will be replaced * I'm guessing that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb